Presenting The HotCams Project - New Era Based on Blockchain Technologies
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia--(Newsfile Corp. - October 27, 2021) - Announcing the HotCams project - a project which empowers streamers and reward content consumers via the HotCams Platform.
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
Platforms like HotCams are becoming a very profitable space for talent to generate new avenues of revenue, and there is still so much space to grow. Crypto, Blockchain projects allow more possibilities and ways for development and increase in profits. HotCams, as a socialized re-distribution DeFi protocol, supports models to receive much more, and content consumers to pay much less across disintermediation, as well as earn rewards from all transactions across the HotCams Network Ecosystem.
Mission - Anonymity and security
HotCams platform mission is to provide all users and creators all safe features they need. HotCams developed a special screen-protecting tool, to solve an issue of distribution of any content from HotCams. Full anonymity is ensured for models and viewers, as no documents are needed for registration.
The process of using HotCams is as follows:
1) Сonnect your wallet
2) Earn $ HC and swap them to BNB
3) Then users can exchange for FIAT money on any exchange like Binance, Hotbit, Coinbase. As a result, users can pay tax and register cryptotrader, without giving any information whether they are working on HotCams or not.
- Automatic Monopod - That will allow users to control the model's camera and change the angle of the video as they like.
- HC Control Unit
- HC Microchip
- 4% to marketing wallet
- 3% to holders in BNB
- 4% added to LP
- 2% burn fee on all transactions
- Max buy - 1.5
- Max sell - 0,5%
- Max Wallet- 3%
- Liquidity Locked for 2 years
HotCams Ecosystem includes unique devices and transparent tokenomics with fair launch. HotCams is developed by a doxxed team with a lot of experience in the crypto industry. The focus is to provide users best platform included blockchain technologies
The idea is to follow the KISS rule, so the USTX team decided to have a community test net phase, followed by a liquidity launchpad and then move to the normal operation of the DEX.
The team will not hold at any time more than 15% of the total supply and will commit to the following vesting periods:
- 100% locked for the first 3 months
- 90% locked for the following 3 months
- 50% locked for the following 6 months
- Unlocked after 12 months.
5% of the tokens will be reserved for marketing and another 5% for development expenses.
The goal of the launchpad is to collect enough liquidity to be able to start trading on the DEX with low price fluctuations. The launchpad will last 4 weeks and will have at most two rounds:
- Round 1: 10M USTX at 0.010 USDT price.
- Round 2: 10M USTX at 0.012 USDT price.
Normal operation of the DEX, after launchpad, will begin at 0.015 USDT price.
Normal DEX operation
The DEX contract provides the following exchange features:
- Buy tokens with exact input in USDT (or USDJ, TUSD, USDC)
- Buy tokens with exact input in USDT (or USDJ, TUSD, USDC) and send them to a recipient
- Sell tokens with exact input in USTX and get USDT (or USDJ, TUSD, USDC)
- Sell tokens with exact input in USTX and send USDT (or USDJ, TUSD, USDC) to a recipient
- Each operation will be carried out using the Tronlink interface directly from the DEX website, protected by TLS.
One of the main risks for an early token/coin adopter is being scammed by the team proposing the project. For this precise reason the Company's main goal has been from the beginning to build a trustless and decentralized system. The team will not be allowed to tamper with the contract parameters outside predefined levels, hard coded in the contract code and visible to anyone, because the code is open source.
Before Launchpad, an open testnet phase has been done, to ensure that the contracts and the DEX are bug-free and safe for use.
Another risk related to traditional DEX based systems is rug pull, where the owner of the currency removes all the liquidity from the trading pool, usually after having created a lot of hype on social media. The USTX DEX contract does not implement any function to withdraw the stablecoins liquidity from the pool.
All USTX contracts have been audited to make sure that no security risk or fraud will be possible, before going into mainnet and before the launchpad began.
Another important aspect from the user point of view is the possibility to know the internal reserve level, to make sure that the token value is actually backed by the expected amount of collateral. Since USTX DEX internal reserves are all TRC20 contracts and everything happens on-chain, all the user needs to do is visit the Tron blockchain explorer and look at the balances in the DEX contract.
The team of USTX wants USTX to be a real world use utility token. The token and DEX embedded features should represent positive factors to help in adoption:
- Guaranteed intrinsic value, backed by stablecoins reserve.
- Low transaction fees, thanks to the DPOS model of the underlying blockchain (Tron).
- Low environmental impact, thanks to the DPOS model of the underlying blockchain (Tron).
- Low volatility. For a currency to be used in real life, the value should not oscillate as much as cryptocurrency normally does.
- Trustless. No-one wants to be scammed.
- Compatible with existing infrastructure. All it needs is a Tronlink wallet.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/101020