Tethyan Resource Corp.

Recent News

  • Tethyan Completes First Closing for the Acquisition of the Kizevak and Sastavci Former Silver-Zinc-Lead Mines in Serbia

    Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - May 14, 2020) -  Tethyan Resource Corp. (TSXV: TETH) ("Tethyan" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has closed the transaction for the acquisition of 10% of Serbian company EFPP d.o.o. ("EFPP") and the exclusive right to purchase the remaining 90% of EFPP...

    2020-05-14 2:07 PM ET
  • Adriatic Metals to Acquire Tethyan Resource Corp, Creating a Leading Polymetallic Explorer and Developer in the Balkans

    Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - May 11, 2020) - Tethyan Resource Corp. (TSXV: TETH) ("Tethyan") is pleased to announce the execution of a binding letter agreement (the "Acquisition Agreement") pursuant to which Adriatic Metals PLC (ASX: ADT) (LON: ADT1) ("Adriatic") will acquire 100% of the issued share capital of Tethyan,...

    2020-05-11 12:33 PM ET
  • Tethyan to Acquire Former Silver-Zinc-Lead Mines in Serbia

    Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - April 1, 2020) -  Tethyan Resource Corp. (TSXV: TETH) ("Tethyan" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has entered into an arm's length agreement to purchase a 100% ownership stake in Serbian company EFPP d.o.o. ("EFPP"), the holder of two exploration licences (the "Licences")...

    2020-04-01 10:01 AM ET
  • Tethyan Drills 300 Metres at 0.29% Copper and 0.26 g/t Gold, and Identifies Additional Targets at Rudnica Project, Serbia

    Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - October 28, 2019) - Tethyan Resource Corp. (TSXV: TETH) ("Tethyan" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the results of a 2,529 metre drill program at Rudnica, which was designed to test for extensions to the porphyry system, and demonstrates that mineralization remains open in...

    2019-10-28 6:30 AM ET
  • Gold Porphyry System Discovered at Kremice Project in Serbia

    Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - October 9, 2019) - Tethyan Resource Corp. (TSXV: TETH) ("Tethyan" or the "Company") is pleased to report the discovery of an outcropping gold porphyry system on the western side of the Kremice project, southwestern Serbia (Figures 1 and 2). Kremice is located 10 kilometres...

    2019-10-09 6:30 AM ET
  • Tethyan Announces Management Changes

    Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - September 25, 2019) - Tethyan Resource Corp. (TSXV: TETH) ("Tethyan" or the "Company") today announced that Mr. Fabian Baker has been appointed Chief Executive Officer, replacing Mr. Jerrold Annett, and continues in his role as President of the Company. Mr. Annett has also resigned from...

    2019-09-25 6:30 AM ET
  • Tethyan Completes Redomiciling to Canada

    Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - July 19, 2019) - Tethyan Resource Corp. (TSXV: TETH) ("Tethyan" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the scheme of arrangement (the "Scheme") for the redomiciling of Tethyan Resources plc ("Old Tethyan") to British Columbia, Canada, has been completed. On July 18, 2019, Old...

    2019-07-19 8:46 AM ET
  • Tethyan Announces Authorization of Redomiciling to Canada

    Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - July 15, 2019) - Tethyan Resources plc (TSXV: TETH) ("Tethyan" or the "Company") announces that the order of the High Court of Justice in England and Wales, which sanctions the scheme of arrangement (the "Scheme") for the redomiciling of the Company to British Columbia, Canada, has...

    2019-07-15 7:00 AM ET