Elixxer Ltd.

Recent News

  • Elixxer Ltd. Closes Amended Secured Loan with AIP Convertible Private Debt Fund L.P

    Montreal, Quebec--(Newsfile Corp. - May 25, 2022) - Elixxer Ltd. (TSXV: ELXR) (OTC Pink: ELIXF) ("Elixxer" or the "Company) is pleased to announce that it has closed its previously announced (see press release of February 22, 2022) amended loan with AIP Convertible Private Debt Fund L.P., AIP Asset Management Inc. and related and affiliated companies ("AIP"). Further to the amendment, AIP has loaned the Company an additional $4 million (the "Additional Disbursement") which will: (i) have a maturity of...

    2022-05-25 9:20 AM EDT
  • Elixxer Ltd. Announces Trading Update

    Montreal, Quebec--(Newsfile Corp. - May 12, 2022) - Elixxer Ltd. (the "Corporation" or "Elixxer") (TSXV: ELXR) (OTCQB: ELXIF) announces that a cease trade order had been issued as a result of its failure to file its year end financial statements within the prescribed filing deadlines. The Corporation is pleased to report that its financial reporting is now up to date and has been advised that the cease trade order issued on May 11th, will be lifted imminently. About Elixxer Ltd....

    2022-05-12 10:39 AM EDT
  • Elixxer Received a Binding Offer to Sell Viridi Stake for $1 Million

    Montreal, Quebec--(Newsfile Corp. - March 29, 2022) - Elixxer Ltd. (TSXV: ELXR) (OTCQB: ELIXF) ("Elixxer" or the "Company) is pleased to announce that it has received a binding offer for the sale of its 18.4% shareholdings in Viridi Unit SA to Global A Brands. The Global A Brands already owns the remaining 81.6% of Viridi. The binding offer values Elixxer's shares in Viridi at about CAN $1,000,000. The Company, under the previous management team, purchased the Viridi stocks on...

    2022-03-29 10:00 AM EDT
  • Elixxer Ltd. Announces Amended Secured Loan with AIP Convertible Private Debt Fund L.P.

    Montreal, Quebec--(Newsfile Corp. - February 22, 2022) - Elixxer Ltd. (TSXV: ELXR) (OTCQB: ELIXF) ("Elixxer" or the "Company) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with AIP Convertible Private Debt Fund L.P. ("AIP") to amend its existing secured loan with AIP (the "Loan"). Further to the amendments, the principal amount of the Loan will increase to $8 million, with an additional $4 million being disbursed to the Company (the "Additional Disbursement"). The amended Loan will:...

    2022-02-22 8:29 AM EST
  • Elixxer's Investment in Italian Medical Cannabis (Evolution BNK) Shows Significant Revenue Growth

    Montreal, Quebec--(Newsfile Corp. - February 10, 2022) - Elixxer Ltd. (TSXV: ELXR) (OTCQB: ELIXF) ("Elixxer" or the "Company) is proud to announce that one of its investee companies, Evolution BNK ("Evolution") based in Pavia, Italy, is now fully operational. Over the course of 2021, Evolution completed its indoor growing facility and obtained all governmental approvals to initiate the harvesting of medical grade cannabis. Notwithstanding a very short production window for the period up to the end of December 2021, Evolution...

    2022-02-10 1:10 PM EST
  • Elixxer Bought Back and Cancelled 20.6 Million Shares as It Pursues Certain Opportunities for Its Future Expansion/Acquisition Plans

    Montreal, Quebec--(Newsfile Corp. - February 7, 2022) - Elixxer Ltd. (TSXV: ELXR) (OTCQB: ELIXF) ("Elixxer" or the "Company) is pleased is to provide this update on its previously announced normal course issuer bid (the "Bid"). As of January 31, 2022, the Company has bought back for cancellation a total of 20,632,000 common shares on the open market at prices ranging from $0.01 to $0.02 per share, representing approximately 36.81% of the maximum number of common shares permitted to be purchased...

    2022-02-07 3:53 PM EST
  • Elixxer Announces Effective Date for Share Consolidation

    Montreal, Quebec--(Newsfile Corp. - February 3, 2022) -  Elixxer Ltd. (TSXV: ELXR) (OTCQB: ELIXF) ("Elixxer" or the "Company) is pleased to announce, that further to its press release dated August 24, 2021, the consolidation of all of its issued and outstanding common shares on the basis of one (1) post-consolidated common share for every one hundred (100) pre-consolidated common shares (the "Consolidation") will take effect as of Thursday, February 10, 2022 (the "Effective Date"). The Consolidation has been conditionally...

    2022-02-03 8:30 AM EST
  • Elixxer Ltd. Announces New Director

    Montreal, Quebec--(Newsfile Corp. - November 26, 2021) - Elixxer Ltd. (TSXV: ELXR) (OTCQB: ELIXF) (the "Corporation" or "Elixxer") is pleased to announce that Mr. Jeremy Green has been appointed to the Corporation's board of directors. Mr. Green is replacing Mr. Jeff Cheah who has resigned due to health reasons. Mr. Green's career spans over twenty years in the banking industry. Until recently, he was senior director for online and mobile banking with a major Canadian chartered bank. Prior to...

    2021-11-26 8:38 AM EST