AME Chain - A Future Ready Quantum Blockchain
Tortola, British Virgin Islands--(Newsfile Corp. - February 1, 2022) - AME Chain released its new whitepaper.
AME Chain is the world's first Quantum Secured Blockchain.
Figure 1: AME Chain – A future ready Quantum Blockchain
Threat to Blockchains
The rise of Quantum computers with enormous computational power poses a threat to the security of traditional cryptography used in blockchains. Threats like private key generation from one's wallet address, mining attacks by brute-forcing hashes, breach of peer-to-peer communication of nodes are within reach.
AME Chain as a Quantum Blockchain
To resolve this threat, AME Chain integrates Quantum security with blockchain. Quantum blockchain refers to the idea of either an entire blockchain or certain elements of the blockchain functionality being instantiated and run in quantum computing environments. In fact, the quantum domain naturally lends itself to the implementation of blockchain features through,
- Quantum Random Number Generator (QRNG)
- Quantum key distribution (QKD)
- Quantum signatures
- Post-quantum cryptography
- Certifiable randomness
- Fast Byzantine Agreement (scalable consensus)
- Built-in zero-knowledge proof (through the QSZK (quantum statistical zero knowledge) computational complexity class)
- The No-cloning theorem (cannot copy (i.e. double-spend) assets)
- The No-measurement rule (cannot look at quantum information or eavesdropping is evident)
- AME Chain uses laser-based quantum source for generating private keys, hash & digital signature. Seed quality has been increased with quantum random number generators (QRNG), thus making it more secure.
AME Chain uses Proof-Of-Authority (PoA) as the consensus method that gives a small and designated number of blockchain actors the power to validate transactions or interactions with the network and to update its more or less distributed registry. Thus PoA ensures a higher transaction rate.
About AME Chain
A fast and secure decentralized digital asset ledger that is EVM compatible with high performance and scalability. AME Chain is a platform that facilitates peer-to-peer communication, Smart contracts and applications via its own native currency called AME.
- EVM Compatible
- Deploy Smart Contracts and Create Dapps
- High TPS than Ethereum & BSC
- Proof-of-Authority & IBFT
- Mint NFTs & Create Metaverse
- Cross-Chain Transfer
- Governance (Voting)
- Censorship Resistant.
Auction for validator nodes to the community is scheduled after Mainnet launch.
AME Chain Block explorer & AME Chain decentralized wallet to be launched shortly.
AME Chain - Speed, Secure, Scalable
Telegram - https://t.me/amepay
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ame_pay
Facebook - https://facebook.com/amepay.io/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/ame_chain/
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/amechain/
CoinMarketCap - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amepay/
Company - AMEPAY Limited
Name - Kamalakannan Venkatraman
Email - email@example.com
Country - British Virgin Islands
Address - Intershore Chambers, P.O.Box 4342, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/112293