CadaLabs: First Decentralized NFT Marketplace on the Cardano Eco System
Manchester, England--(Newsfile Corp. - October 30, 2021) - Cadalabs is proud to announce the Cadalabs NFTs & Crypto Collectibles Market. It is an NFT and digital collectibles DeFi platform, existing on the Cardano Blockchain. It is the first DeFi platform to accept a native token which enables users to exclusively mint and brand their digital art works.
CadaLabs: First Decentralized NFT Marketplace On The Cardano Eco System
The development team of CadaLabs has achieved yet another feat by building a successful Cadalabs NFTs & Crypto Collectibles Market. Soon, the marketplace will have a lot of Art, Digital products and services by the CadaLabs community with the purpose of making a reputation-based financial-system on the platform.
The noticeable rise
The growth of the community has been so remarkable that it has increased more than expected. Cadalabs project was recently integrated into the Cardano blockchain, starting its visionary mission with just about 200+ members in its community and has now grown to over 20,000 members on its social network. However, it is still considered an "under the radar" project.
Cadalabs project is currently growing much higher than expected, and is on the verge of being over-subscribed for its native token pre-sale.
Cadalabs Token (CALA) Utility
* Tokens will exist in staked and unstaked forms. Staked tokens will provide users with platform functionality.
* Power a Democratized Autonomous Platform (DAP), enabling users to participate in organizational decisions and shape product roadmap.
* Allow holders to purchase physical and virtual goods, content, and services in a decentralized marketplace.
* Reward digital content creators who generate quantifiable value, determined with the consensus of the community.
* Share ad revenue with users who opt-in to see advertisements. By staking more tokens, users can earn a larger portion of the revenue they generate.
The successful Private Sales of CALA tokens
Cadalabs has recorded an impressive success during its private sale, where the project raised a total of about $1,000,000 before initiating its pre-sale.
Currently, aspiring investors can still catch-in-on the opportunity, and are at liberty to purchase CALA Tokens via the projects pre-sale page https://cadalabs.io/presale/.
Advantages Cadalabs Pre sale Adopters Have;
1. Cadalabs pre-sale Adopters have the advantage of receiving a 20% bonus of the tokens they purchased during the pre-sale.
2. Cadalabs pre-sale contributors will receive a special badge attached to their username on the Cadalabs Platform.
Plans have been drawn out for the first movers, and this advantage is very necessary when it comes to social networks, and the project team is working hard to see that investors who participates in the pre-sale stand out as early adopters.
The badges mentioned earlier will be used as verification badge, this will make it easy to spot the early investors, and can consequently build a better reputation on the Cadalabs platform.
3. Cadalabs investors who participated in the pre-sale are the Cadalabs market makers and liquidity providers, they are entitled to receive liquidity incentives from every transaction made on Cadalabs platform.
4. Cadalabs pre-sale investors will enjoy the privilege of being the first set of users to experience the wonderful Beta platform which is almost in completion.
Cadalabs NFT market and Social Platforms when fully established will be known as a global community Marketplace for NFT's, digital contents, good & services with one Native token (CALA Token).
The project team already has in place, a remarkably original Proof of Value protocol that should hopefully allow it to be the first platform to eliminate spam in a decentralized manner, without the need for any central moderators.
Company: Cadalabs Protocol
Disclaimer: Information or any fact found on above content is by Cadalabs Protocol. It does not represent the opinions of this site on whether to buy, sell, or hold any investments. You are advised to conduct your own research before making any investment decisions. Use provided information at your own risk.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/101438