The American Alcohol-Free Spirits Association (AAFSA) Facilitates International Non-Alcoholic Spirits Producers to Sell in the United States
First in the industry to cater exclusively to alcohol-free spirits industry members and assist foreign producers interested in selling their non-alcoholic spirits in the United States.
Melbourne, Florida--(Newsfile Corp. - September 23, 2021) - As the first non-alcoholic spirits-focused organization, AAFSA is on a mission to make Americans healthy and happy. Its primary goal is to smoothly introduce an extensive selection of non-alcoholic spirits from around the world in the American markets.
American Alcohol Free Spirits Association
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
AAFSA offers a simplified solution to all foreign non-alcoholic spirits producers to offer their products for sale in the American markets. An opportunity to expand and present their unique products to a growing health-conscious positive culture conveniently and profitably.
While the demand for alcohol-free spirits in the United States grows driven by health trends, a potential market demand arises for various quality alcohol-free spirits. To enter the United States Market, one must comply with the high-quality standards set by the American Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These quality standards ensure only the best products enter the U.S. markets.
AAFSA-The American Alcohol Free Spirits Association will guide international beverages companies though the entire FDA registration process, and with the product labeling in accordance with US Legislation to enter the US Market.
According to the Food and Drug Administration
- Food Imported must meet the same laws and regulations as the food produced in the United States.
- It must be safe and contain no prohibited ingredients.
- Labeling and packaging must be informative and truthful.
- Labeling information in English or Spanish in Puerto Rico.
- All Imported food is to be considered interstate commerce.
AAFSA can help meet these requirements and provide support and guidance through a community of professionals dedicated to alcohol-free spirits.
Alcohol-free spirits producers, brand owners, suppliers, and retailers from all over the world are all welcome to join.
Benefits of joining AAFSA
- Easily accessible information through our online knowledge base member portal.
- Support through the wealth of expertise and experience of our staff.
- Opportunities for producers of all sizes to participate on issues that affect individual businesses and the industry through our committee structure.
- Invaluable opportunities to network, develop policy and share best practices at our events.
- A range of publications and research data which can be used to train employees or use with external stakeholders.
- A range of services, advice, and guidance applicable to the industry.
Services, Advice & Guidance
- Market Information Database.
- Industry Statistics.
- Label Design New.
- Product Development Ingredients.
- Compliance Advertising Compliance.
AAFSA aims to promote and facilitate communication and understanding between the industry members and various government departments in the U.S. or internationally.
Publications & Research
- Bottling plants to Visit Producers.
- Map Budget Submissions.
- Alcohol-Free Spirits Sales Analysis.
- Economic Impact of Alcohol-free Spirits.
- Production in the US.
- Alcohol-Free Spirits Sustainability Strategy.
AAFSA also offers various levels of membership-based services for your market needs. To find out more about, on what level of service fits your company needs please visit us at AAFSA - AMERICAN ALCOHOL-FREE SPIRITS ASSOCIATION (americanalcoholfreespiritsassociation.org)
American Alcohol-Free Spirits Association is a champion of the Alcohol-Free Spirits Industry. Strengthened by a community of industry-specific professionals who share their experience, knowledge, and resources. AAFSA offers guidance, documentation, connections, expertise, and resources to successfully launch your products.
Connect with American Alcohol-Free Spirits Association at americanalcoholfreespiritsassociation.org
Contact: Reynald Grattagliano
Phone: + 1 917 6577126
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/97405