Brief Analysis of Messari's Q1 2023 State of TRON and USDD Reports
Geneva, Switzerland--(Newsfile Corp. - May 12, 2023) - Messari, a leader in crypto market research and intelligence, recently released reports on both the USDD stablecoin as well as the TRON blockchain ecosystem. "The TRON DAO team appreciates Messari's work overall, and like normal, its objective research in these latest TRON-related reports offers data-driven, insightful remarks," a TRON spokesperson commented.
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
USDD is an overcollateralized stablecoin managed by the TRON DAO Reserve (TDR). The number of USDD holders consistently remained above 130,000 in Q1 2023. The quarter also saw USDD expand its reach through various partnerships, and integrations with platforms like SwapFish, LayerZero Labs' Aptos Bridge, and SushiSwap on the BitTorrent Chain (BTTC).
The TRON ecosystem overall held steady in Q1 2023.
There was a growth of 193,000 new accounts per day, surpassing the 12-month average of 172,000. Daily transactions grew by 7.7%, and TRON's deflation rate was around 1% in Q1. Additionally, TRON's position in the stablecoin landscape remains substantial, second only to Ethereum. The network's integration with platforms like Blockbank, Fireblocks, and Uphold has improved access to the ecosystem, while initiatives like the TRON Climate Initiative and TRON Academy highlight its commitment to sustainability and next gen education.
Other highlights of note from the TRON report were:
- JustLend and JustStables benefited from the market rebound throughout Q1 as both were up QoQ (26% and 21%, respectively)
- TUSD value on the network grew by 420% QoQ to ~$1.3 billion
- Average amount of stake for Energy increased by 37.8% QoQ
- Technical developments advanced steadily
- TRON initiated developments to expand DeFi, including liquid staking and a decentralized resource marketplace.
- While USDT maintained 95% of the stablecoin value on TRON, there was a notable uptick in TUSD.
- TRON positioned itself in the AI space by partnering with Oraichain and launching a $100 million AI development fund.
TRON looks to remain competitive and continue its growth strategies to expand DeFi, stablecoin adoption, AI, and other use cases through 2023.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/165862