Final Keynotes Confirmed for Reuters Events: Insurance Ai and Innovative Tech USA 2021
London, England--(Newsfile Corp. - August 19, 2021) - Reuters Events has officially released the final agenda for Insurance AI and Innovative Tech USA (September 14-16) and has confirmed all the opening keynotes for each day.
All the keynotes being given at #AIUSA this Fall include:
- September 14th at 10:00am ET - "Prepare your Data Strategy for a Digital World" with DeWayne Griffin (VP & Chief Data Officer, State Farm)
- September 14th at 10:30am ET - "Build an Innovation-Centric Strategy Driven by Leadership" with Peter Settel (Enterprise Chief Technology Officer, American Family)
- September 15th at 10:00am ET - "Fuel your AI Engines with Data" with Mano Mannoochahr (Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Travelers)
- September 16th at 10:00am ET - "Think Big, Start Small: Create a Transformation Roadmap that Reflects your Ambitions" with Monica Caldas (EVP & CIO, Global Retail Markets, Liberty Mutual)
- September 15th at 10:30am ET - "Maximize Customer Engagement on Digital Platforms" with Chetan Kandhari (Chief Digital and Innovation Officer, Nationwide)
Never before have so many leaders in Data, Analytics, Technology and Digital Innovation been gathered in one place - and there has never been a more important time for their insights to be shared.
Over 1000 insurance executives will be joining for 3 days of learning and networking at a time when both have never been more vital for the success of this industry.
For more information, including agenda, speakers, and conference updates visit the website.
Global Project Director
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7536 7223
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/93712