The Future of Insurance Europe 2021: Official Launch Announcement
London, England--(Newsfile Corp. - July 29, 2021) - Reuters Events have today launched their flagship European insurance event, The Future of Insurance Europe 2021 (4-5th November, Online). This is the largest industry event in Europe bringing together the most influential CEOs, C-suite leadership teams and visionary insurance thought-leaders for real business discussions that truly tackle challenges, develop solutions, set benchmarks, and collectively drive momentum for an exciting future of opportunity.
With an influx of new technology, emerging risk, and customer demands constantly on the rise, insurers must move fast to truly transform their business. The time is now to embrace change, shift from reactive to proactive and emerge from the last year stronger than ever before.
First release of the industry-leading speakers confirmed in attendance, include:
- Thomas Lillelund, CEO EMEA, AIG
- Alison Martin, CEO, EMEA, Zurich
- Laurent Rousseau, CEO, SCOR
- Xavier Veyry, CEO - APAC & Europe, AXA XL
- Hans de Cuyper, CEO, Ageas
- Amélie Breitburd, CEO Lloyd's Europe & EMEA Regional Head, Lloyd's
- Philipp Gmür, CEO, Helvetia Group
- Steven Zuanella, Group Chief Digital Officer, Generali
- Anna Sweeney, Executive Director of Risk, Operations & General Insurance, Bank of England
- David Germain, UK&I Chief Information Officer, RSA
- Fabian Rupprecht, Member of the Management Board & CEO International Insurance, NN Group
- Silke Sehm, Member of the Executive Board, Hannover Re
- Dr. Frank Grund, Executive Director for Insurance & Pension Funds, BaFin
- Désirée Mettraux, CEO, OCC
- Ben Luckett, Chief Innovation Officer, Aviva
Reuters Events: The Future of Insurance Europe 2021 is the industry's most senior strategic conference, uniting 1,000+ CEOs, C-Suite execs, and high-level decision makers from across the insurance value chain to revolutionise insurance, together.
This press release is being issued in association with Reuters Events upcoming flagship insurance conference The Future of Insurance Europe 2021. More information can be found on the website.
Contact: Alex Wilson
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/91454