Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Size to Reach USD 50.32 Billion in 2027; Industry Revenue Growth is Primarily Driven by Increasing Incidence of Infertility and Growing Acceptance of ARTs, says Emergen Research
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - June 8, 2021) - The global assisted reproductive technology market size is expected to reach USD 50.32 Billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 9.3%, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Rising incidence of infertility, increasing popularity and acceptance of in vitro fertilization (IVF) globally, and advancements in ARTs are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Problems associated with ovulation play a significant role in infertility among women with irregular menstrual cycles and are a cause of nearly 25% of infertility cases across the globe. This is another key factor boosting adoption of assisted reproductive technology and is expected to contribute to revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Assisted reproductive technology (ART) is a broad term covering all fertility treatments which can handle both eggs and sperms. ART procedures typically involve surgical removal of eggs, combining them with sperms in a petri dish in laboratory controlled conditions, and then returning them into a woman's body. ART can significantly alleviate burden of infertility and enable couples to have children. Through ART numerous couples with untreatable infertility cases have given birth to healthy babies and these techniques have been widely accepted across the globe.
Click Here to Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/165
According to statistics, nearly 8-10% of couples suffer from infertility issues caused due to lifestyle habits, sexually transmitted diseases, psychological issues, certain medical conditions or ovulation disorders. As a result, rising number of younger generation and women have started opting for fertility treatments to increase their chances of conception. This is a key factor expected to contribute to revenue growth of the market.
However, certain issues associated with ART such as multiple pregnancy, preterm delivery, and low birth-weight that can increase health risks can hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period. Effective monitoring of outcomes of ART and improving patient care can assist in overcoming these limitations and fuel market growth going ahead.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Frozen non-donor eggs segment is expected to register significant revenue growth between 2020 and 2027 attributable to their increased reliability, efficient storage and ability to use at a later date, and rising rate of successful pregnancy.
- In-vitro fertilization segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in the global market in 2019. Revenue growth of this segment can be attributed to increasing chances of successful pregnancy with lower risk of multiple births. IVF can help in overcoming numerous cases of infertility such as blocked tubes, male infertility, and unexplained fertility, among others and this has boosted its preference among younger generation and women.
- Presence of state-of-the art surgical and operating rooms, abundance of skilled professionals, and favorable reimbursement scenario are some key factors contributing to revenue growth of the hospital segment.
- Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period owing to increasing demand and preference for ART due to rapid surge in infertility cases in women and growing awareness regarding fertility issues and effective treatment regimens.
- Key companies in the global market include Origio, Cryolab Ltd., Bloom IVF Center, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Cosmos Biomedical, Irvine Scientific, European Sperm Bank, Ovascience, Parallabs, and Microm UK Ltd., among others.
- In June 2020, Ferring Pharmaceuticals inked a two-year agreement with Igenomix for accelerating research for discovering novel disease mechanisms and targets in conditions linked with infertility and pregnancy. The collaboration aims to develop groundbreaking diagnostic and therapeutic regiments to cater to unmet global medical demand.
Make Payment [Buy your Exclusive copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/165
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global assisted reproductive technology market on the basis of procedure, technology, end-users, and region:
Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fresh Donor
- Fresh Non-Donor
- Frozen Donor
- Frozen Non-Donor
- Egg/Embryo Banking
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) with Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) without Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Artificial Insemination-Intrauterine (AI-IUI)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fertility Clinics
Have a look at Report Description and Table of Contents of Market Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/assistive-reproductive-technology-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Organs-on-Chips Market By Type (Liver-on-Chip, Multiple Organs-on-Chips, Kidney-on-Chip, Heart-on-Chip, Lung-on-Chip, Intestine-on-Chip), By Application (Drug Discovery, Physiological Model Development, Toxicology Research), By End-Use (Pharmaceutical Firms, Research Institutes, Personal Care Industry), and By Region Forecast to 2028
RNA Transcriptomics Market By Product (Reagents, Instruments, Software, Service), By Technology (Microarrays, Polymerase Chain Reaction, RNA Sequencing, RNA Interference), By Application (Clinical Diagnostics, Toxicogenomics, Drug Discovery, Comparative Transcriptomics), By End-Use (Hospitals, Academic & Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Contract Research Organizations). and By Region
Slide Stainers Market By Product (Reagents, Consumables & Accessories, Equipment), By Technology (Hematoxylin and Eosin, Immunohistochemistry, In Situ Hybridization, Cytology, Microbiology, Hematology, Special Stains), By End-Use (Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers, Academic and Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Other), and By Region Forecast to 2028
High-performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Market By Product (Instruments, Accessories, Consumables), By Application (Clinical Research, Forensic, Diagnostics, Other), By End-Use (Pharma and Bio-pharmaceutical Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Academic Institutions and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Flow Imaging Microscopy Market By Sample Type (Large Biomolecule, Small Biomolecules, Liquid & Viscous Samples, Microfibers and Nano fibers, Others), By Sample Dispersion (Wet Dispersion, Dry Dispersion), By End-Use (Biotechnology Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, Water Testing Laboratories, Food & Beverage Companies, Research & Academia, Metal Manufacturing, Chemical & Petrochemical Industries), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-assisted-reproductive-technology-market
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/86898