Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market Size to Reach USD 6.17 Billion in 2028; Reports and Data
Increasing R&D initiatives in molecular biology and precision medicine, growing demand for biologics, and rising investment in genomics research are key factors driving market growth
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - April 20, 2021) - The global nucleic acid isolation and purification market size is expected to reach USD 6.17 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 8.6%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid adoption of Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) techniques and liquid biopsies for cancer detection, rising demand for pure nucleic acid in the biopharmaceutical sector, and increasing technological advancements in instruments and automated extraction and purification systems are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Increasing application of RNA isolation for efficient and timely detection of SARS-CoV-2 from samples to curb the spread of infection is also a key factor expected to drive revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Market Size - USD 3.19 Billion in 2020, Market Growth - at a CAGR of 8.6%, Market Trends - Rising adoption of RNA isolation and purification to screen and detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3968
Nucleic acid isolation and purification is done to purify, amplify, or manipulate the nucleic acid to understand the complex details of biological systems. Nucleic acid extraction methods are routine procedures in molecular biology and are starting point of various downstream applications. The main aim for nucleic acid extraction and purification is to disintegrate the cell envelope through lysis and separate nucleic acid from proteins or lipids. Nucleic acid extraction is the primary step for any amplification experiment and is a crucial step in development and performance of any successful molecular diagnostic method. It consists of three major steps: isolation, purification, and concentration. This technique has brought a revolution in clinical diagnostics and has contributed to development of advanced diagnostic tools and tests. This is trend is expected to continue going ahead and drive revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Wide range of application of nucleic acid-based testing in clinical diagnostics, increasing funding for biotechnology and healthcare research, and rapid adoption of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to amplify and manipulate nucleic acid to detect pathogens and microorganisms are key factors expected to fuel market revenue growth over the forecast period. However, lack of skilled technicians, low rate of acceptance of these techniques, and high equipment cost are expected to restrain market growth to an extent over the forecast period.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nucleic-acid-isolation-and-purification-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Kits & reagents segment is expected to account for a considerable revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for kits and reagents for DNA and RNA isolation during research studies carried out to understand genetic abnormalities.
- Magnetic beads segment is expected to register significant revenue growth during the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of magnetic beads during isolation and purification processes due to their ability to improve assay performance and generate high-quality nucleic acid samples. Magnetic beads also reduce the need for centrifugation, and this is also expected to contribute to revenue growth of this segment.
- RNA isolation and purification segment revenue is expected expand considerably over the forecast period owing to rising demand for RNA isolation for COVID-19 diagnostics, increasing use of mRNA for constructing cDNA library, and availability of wide range of kits and reagents for RNA isolation and purification.
- Diagnostics segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing use of DNA and RNA isolation for screening and detecting pathogens and microorganism in routine samples and rapid adoption of PCR techniques to detect genetic abnormalities.
- Hospitals and diagnostic centers segment is expected to register significant revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing use of DNA and RNA isolation to detect infections and diseases in early stages. Cost-efficiency, affordability, accuracy, and time-efficiency are key factors expected to drive revenue growth of this segment.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register a rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing progress of biotechnology sector, increasing R&D in life sciences, rising patient pool, and growing financial support from government for genomics and molecular biology research.
- Key companies in the market include QIAGEN N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roche AG, Merck KGaA, Agilent Technologies Inc., Illumina, Inc., Takara Bio, Inc., Promega Corporation, GE Healthcare, Danaher Corporation, New England Biolabs, and Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- In April 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific launched Thermo Scientific KingFisher Apex Purification System, which is a new high-throughput sample processing system that will allow scientists and researchers to automate extraction of DNA, RNA, proteins, and cells from a broad range of samples.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global nucleic acid isolation and purification market based on product, type, method, application, end-use industry, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Kits & Reagents
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Magnetic Beads
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Genomic DNA isolation and purification
- Plasmid DNA isolation and purification
- RNA isolation and purification
- miRNA isolation and purification
End-use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Hospitals & Diagnostics Centers
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Brower Similar reports of Biotechnology Industry:
Biomaterials Market Size, Share, Analysis By Type (Metallic, Natural, Ceramic, Polymeric), By Application (Cardiovascular, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Plastic Surgery, Neurology), And Region, Forecasts To 2027
Genomics Market By Deliverables (Product, Services), By Technology (Sequencing, PCR, Microarray, Nucleic Acid Extraction And Purification, Other Technologies), By Application, And By End Users, Forecasts To 2027
Protein Stability Analysis Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Technique (Differential Scanning Fluorimetry (DSF), Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC), Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS), Spectroscopy, Chromatography), By Product Type (Consumables and Accessorie, Reagents and Assay Kits, Software & services, Instruments), By End-user (Contract Research Organizations, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies, Academic Research Institutes) And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Bio Decontamination Market Analysis, By Product And Services (Services, Equipment, Consumables), By Type (Chamber Decontamination, Room Decontamination), By Agent, By End Use And By Region Forecasts To 2027
ELISpot and Fluorospot Assay Market Size, Share, Analysis By Product (Assay Kits, Ancillary products, Analyzers), By Application (Cancer, Diagnostics, Vaccines, Clinical Trials, Others), By End Use, By Region Forecasts To 2026
Bioburden Testing Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Test Method (Automated Detection of Growth, Staining, Autofluorescence I, Autofluorescence II, ATP-Bioluminescence, Cytometry, Others), Application, End Use, Region, Forecasts To 2026
Pharmacogenomics (PGx) Market Size, Share, Analysis By Products And Services (Kits, Assay), By Technology (Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Gel Electrophoresis) By Application (Oncology, Infectious Disease), And By End User Forecasts To 2027
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Market Analysis, By Product Type (Consumables, Equipment ) By Technology Type (Immunoassays, and Others) By Drug Type, By End Use (Hospital Laboratories, Commercial/Private Laboratories, And Others), Forecasts To 2026
High Throughput Screening Market Analysis, By Product & Service (Reagents And Assay Kits, Instruments, Software Services) By Technology Type (Cell Based Arrays, Lab on a chip, Label free Assays) By Application, By End Use, Forecasts To 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-nucleic-acid-isolation-and-purification-market
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/81049