Smart Irrigation Controllers Market Worth USD 732.7 Million by 2027, Utilization of Advanced Technologies to Increase the Efficiency of the Traditional Irrigation Controllers Is Driving Industry Growth, Says Emergen Research
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - April 12, 2021) - The global Smart Irrigation Controllers Market will be worth USD 732.7 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the growing utilization of advanced technologies to enhance the efficiency of traditional irrigation controllers. Limited availability of natural resources such as arable land and fresh water has resulted in the growth of the smart irrigation controller market. High labor cost due to the declining agricultural workforce is expected to increase the adoption of smart irrigation controllers in the agricultural sector. Increasing adoption of the smart irrigation controllers for automatic irrigation scheduling in commercial & residential property, landscaping, and agriculture is projected to drive the growth market.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/366
The rising growth of greenhouse vegetable production is expected to drive the growth of the smart irrigation controller market over the forecast period. The scarcity of water in several countries is hampering the production of greenhouse vegetation, which is the main reason behind the increasing adoption of smart irrigation controllers by farmers.
Key participants include:
The Toro Company, Lindsay Corporation, Valmont Industries, Rain Bird Corporation, Hunter Industries, Netafim, HydroPoint Data Systems, Weathermatic, Rachio Inc., and Nelson Irrigation Corporation, among others.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In July 2020, Lindsay Corporation acquired an agriculture Internet of Things technology company, Net Irrigate, LLC. The acquisition is aimed to increase water and energy efficiency and incorporate more sustainable farming practices.
- The Non-Agricultural industry segment held the largest market share of 57.4% in 2019. The commercial and residential land contractors are embracing the automated irrigation system, such as the smart irrigation controller, which is driving the growth of the segment.
- The weather-based segment is forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 15.2% over the forecast period. Increasing adoption of weather-based controllers by commercial building contractors and golf course and landscaping managers is expected to drive the demand for the system.
- North America accounted for the largest market share of the Smart Irrigation Controllers market in 2019 due to the extensive usage of the smart irrigation controllers in the large commercial farms, golf courses, and residential landscapes.
Check Our Prices@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/366
Emergen Research has segmented the global Smart Irrigation Controllers Market on the basis of Type, End Users, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Weather-based controllers
- Soil-based controllers
- End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Agriculture Industry
- Non-Agriculture Industry
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-irrigation-controllers-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Topical Drug Delivery Market By Product Form (Semi-Solid, Solid Formulations, Transdermal Products, and Liquid Formulations), By Route (Dermal, Ophthalmic, Nasal, Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Burn Center), and By Regions
Medical Smart Textiles Market By Technology (Textile Sensors, Wearable Technology), By Application (Surgery, Bio-Monitoring, Therapy, and Wellness), By End-use (Hospitals and Clinics, Medical Academic and Research Center), and By Region
Operating Room Management Solutions Market By Solution Type (Data management and communication solutions, Operating room supply management solutions, Anesthesia information management solutions, Operating room scheduling solutions, Performance management solutions), By Mode of Deployment (Ob-premises, Cloud-based), By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory surgical centers), and By Region
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-smart-irrigation-controllers-market
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/80149