Reuters Events Automotive Webinar: The State of Automotive 2023
London, United Kingdom--(Newsfile Corp. - November 14, 2022) - The automotive industry is in the midst of an unprecedented era of disruption, innovation and most importantly, opportunity. 2022 has been a critical turning point for a lot of the major changes and 2023 is set to be the year that we move from theorizing and planning to executing and excelling in this decade of transformation. With this in mind, the time has never been better to take stock, discuss lessons learnt and strategize for the coming year to make sure you're ready to navigate these tricky waters.
Join SAP, and Accenture as they discuss the trends and strategies we have faced head on this year, what we have learnt as an industry and what the future holds.
Key areas of discussion include:
- The evolved expectations of the modern car buyer: How do we continually stay ahead of our customers expectations and deliver experiences that go above and beyond?
- The continual march of EVs: Electrification has passed the crucial tipping point of 10% of new car sales in many major markets - how do we make sure we're not falling behind?
- Plan for success in 2023: Roadmapping a comprehensive plan across every pillar of the OEM business model to ensure you hit your goals in 2023
Expert Speakers Include:
- Jim Sourges, Managing Director, SAP Integrated Platform Team Lead, Mobility and Industrial, Accenture
- Bill Newman, Industry Executive Advisor, SAP
Any questions or issues registering - just let me know. Thanks, and look forward to hosting you soon.
Global Project Director
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/144112