Reuters Insight Tech Investment Report - Analytics and AI
London, United Kingdom--(Newsfile Corp. - August 5, 2022) - The Insurance industry is investing heavily in Analytics and AI - with over 50% of carriers making substantial investment (Reuters Insight). This trend will continue, supported by the rapid adoption of new technologies, strong ROI and the magnitude of innovation opportunities.
How valuable would it be to see how 500+ Insurance executives approach investment in Analytics & AI - including their results, ROI and lessons learned.
In this exclusive report from Reuters Insight, you will get the learnings and tools to:
- Uncover how Analytics & AI investment is prioritized across the industry to benchmark your strategy
- Discover how to maximize your ROI of Analytics & AI tech with targeted deployment
- Find out how and where insurance executives utilize Analytics & AI investment to inform your implementation
Here's a snippet of the key takeaways and powerful stats:
- 87% of investment dedicated to improving CX either met or exceeded expectations - striving to anticipate customer needs at each contact point to deliver a more predictive service
- Investment dedicated to increasing operational capacity without increasing costs, met or exceeded expectations in 95% of cases
- Current versus anticipated investment by technology type, plus perceived returns
- The top 5 success criteria applied to Analytics & AI
- The top investment objectives aggregated against ROI
This report will help you and your organization's journey. I hope you find it useful.
Global Project Director
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7513 8946
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/132865