C-Suites from AXA, Generali, Munich Re & More on the Future of Insurance in Europe
"In the current context the insurance industry has a unique opportunity to transform, by embracing technology and digital to enhance its value proposition, as well as contribution to society."
- Bruno Scaroni, Group Chief Transformation Officer, Generali on digital transformation
London, United Kingdom--(Newsfile Corp. - July 22, 2022) - Reuters Events have gathered senior industry thought leaders to share their insights on the future direction of the European insurance market within a new Q&A paper.
Get insights straight from C-Suite execs:
- Fabian Winter, Group Chief Data Officer, Munich Re on data & AI
- Silke Sehm, Member of the Board of Management, Hannover Re on parametric insurance
- Dave Matcham, CEO, International Underwriting Association on digitalisation
- Cyril Steffen, Chief Claims Officer, European Markets, AXA on the future of claims
- Allegra van Hövell-Patrizi, CEO, The Netherlands, Aegon on talent
- Christoph Nabholz, Chief Research Officer, Swiss Re Institute on climate
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3197 8332
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/131562