Reuters Events Webinar: Democratising Electrification: Improving EV Total Cost of Ownership
London, United Kingdom--(Newsfile Corp. - May 11, 2022) - Democratizing sustainability, specifically in the form of electric vehicles is an easy sell to those in Silicon Valley, but for many who are economically disenfranchised-whether in the Bronx or Bangalore-the promise of EV ownership remains beyond their means. For them, there are several challenging speed bumps along the way to EV adoption, including vehicle sticker price and total cost of ownership (TCO). Only when the balance between price and performance has been solved will EV adoption be truly available to all.
This discussion will delve into:
- Development of high-performing, and cost effective, batteries and battery technology
- EV manufacturing efficiencies
- The growing role of automotive software
- Powerful partnerships within the EV ecosystem
- Richard Colley, VP of Public Policy & Regulatory Affairs, Arrival
- Chirag Patel, Director of Electrification Software and Ecosystems, Analog Devices
- Erik Severinson, Head of Industrial Strategy, Volvo Cars
- Moderator: Asif Anwar, Director, Strategy Analytics
If you are not able to join on the day, register anyway to receive the recordings.
Senior Project Director
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/123577