Next Week - Prepare to Hear Exclusive Insights From AVIVA, Westland and TD Insurance on Meeting New Customer Expectations
London, United Kingdom--(Newsfile Corp. - April 29, 2022) - The insurance customer you once knew has changed, and they're not coming back. Experiencing a pandemic, witnessing the ease that digitalization provides and increasing emerging risks means that customers' expectations have evolved, so what can carriers do to ensure they're not left behind?
Get exclusive insights from:
- Laura Doddington, SVP & MD Direct-to-Consumer, Avivia
- Cari Watson, SVP Marketing Client Experience, Westland Insurance
- Mark Hardy, Vice President Direct Life & Health¸ TD Insurance
- Moderator: Christopher Frankland, CEO & Founder, Insurtech360
We will hear about:
- One size does not fit all: Deliver highly personalized products by considering customers' unique needs and ingraining personalization in your underwriting
- Digital is the future: Leverage the influx of technology around you to provide effortless online applications, enhance customer self-service and maintain seamless communication
- Data informed decisions: Adopt a data-driven approach to create actionable insights that will inform decisions and streamline the user journey
Ensure you're on the same page as your customers - sign up now!
Hope you can join us!
Conference Producer | Insurance
+44 20 3197 8127
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/122144