Reuters Events: Insurance AI and Innovative Tech USA 2023 is Back
London, United Kingdom--(Newsfile Corp. - January 13, 2023) - Reuters Events is delighted to officially launch the full agenda and initial speakers for the upcoming conference Insurance AI and Innovative Tech USA 2023 (April 12 - 13, Chicago).
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
The possibility of treating customers as individuals was previously unthinkable. Finally, carriers can harness the power of analytics, nimble technology, and cutting-edge data architecture to execute ambitious transformation plans.
Achieve it all at Reuters Events: Insurance AI and Innovative Tech USA 2023 to accelerate loyalty and growth like never before.
Confirmed speakers include C-Suite representation from Zurich, Nationwide, Allstate, Prudential Financial, Westfield, Producers National, AXA XL and many more from North Americas most influential carriers.
Download the full event brochure today to access the agenda, speaker line up and an exclusive $400 Thanksgiving discount.
Industry leading innovators already confirmed for this year's conference include:
- Ericson Chan, Group Chief Information & Digital Officer, Zurich
- Amy Shore, Chief Customer Officer, Nationwide
- Niki Kouri-Maglaras, VP and Chief Digital Officer of International Business, Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Bill Martin, President & CEO, Plymouth Rock Home Assurance
- Amir Farid, Chief Operating Officer & Chief Business Transformation Officer, Commercial Lines, Westfield Insurance
- Len van Greuning, Chief Information Officer, John Hancock
- Russell Page, Chief Technology Officer, Hagerty
- Francisco Diazluca, Chief Information Officer, Producers National
- Guy Goldstein, CEO, Next Insurance
- Adarsh Rachmale, CEO, CoverTree
- Rose Hall, SVP Head of Innovation Americas, AXA XL
- Yogis Nijhon, VP Strategic Partnerships & Head of Portfolio Development, Munich RE Ventures
- Gina Reyes, VP of Claims, Openly
Don't miss out on the exclusive brochure discount.
Join us and 400+ other executives at the largest gathering of insurance data, analytics and tech professional to surpass disruptions facing your workflows, modernize CX and outpace the competition.
Project Director | Insurance
T: +44 20 7513 4441
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/145656