Newsfile Corp, an established one stop compliance solution for public companies is seeking a full time Sales Representative. The goal of this position is to grow revenue and brand awareness by implementing the Company’s sales strategy.
- Work with management to execute the sales and marketing strategy;
- Drive new sales and revenue by identifying and prospecting for new opportunities;
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers and sell them additional services;
- Handle incoming sales inquires;
- Represent the company at sales meetings, conferences and trade shows;
- Make outbound sales calls (cold calling);
- Build and maintain a sales database;
- Remain current on competitor information; and
- Host online web based demonstrations.
- Post-secondary education in marketing, business or a related field;
- 2 -3 years or more of experience in sales or consulting;
- Superior English communication skills - verbal, written and presentation;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task when working on numerous projects;
- High-level of responsiveness when problem solving or addressing concerns;
- Excellent computer and software skills/knowledge;
- Flexibility to occasionally work beyond normal office hours;
- Ability to travel in Canada and the US and have a valid driver's license; and
- Possess a proven track record in a “New Business Acquisition” role and experience in generating success as a result of cold calling.
Would be an asset
- Prior exposure to regulatory filing, news dissemination and/or financial printing;
- Knowledge of “Conceptual Selling” strategies;
- Experienced in use of social media to create brand awareness; and
- Knowledge of accounting and financial markets.
Please reply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in a letter explaining why you are suitable for and should be considered for the position.