News and Filing Specialist
Newsfile Corp, an established one stop compliance solution for public companies, is seeking a full time News and Filing Specialist.
The candidate will be responsible for news dissemination services and for processing of documents for filing to the Canadian Provincial Securities Commissions through SEDAR & SEDI and the United States, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) through EDGAR.
- Processing news releases for dissemination;
- Thorough document proofing and reviewing of content prior to distribution;
- Ensuring that regulatory compliance filings are performed in an accurate, timely and proficient manner;
- Responding to customer inquiries and developing client relationships; and
- Additional light administrative duties.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications and HTML;
- Friendly telephone manner with excellent customer service skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a meticulous eye for detail; and
- Ability to perform under pressure of deadlines while maintaining a high quality of work.
Would be an asset
- Prior exposure to news dissemination and/or regulatory filing (SEDAR/EDGAR);
- Experience with editorial reviewing and proof reading; and
- Solid understanding of Financial Markets and Publicly Listed Companies.
Please reply by email to email@example.com in a letter explaining why you are suitable for and should be considered for the position.