IT Support Specialist
Newsfile Corp., an established one stop compliance solution for public companies, is seeking a full time IT Support Specialist (for the foreseeable future, this will be a remote position but candidate will be expected to 9 to 5 MST). A successful candidate needs to have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and a strong desire to help users succeed at utilizing Newsfile's IT systems.
The candidate will report to the IT Manager and the Director of IT. They will be primarily responsible for user support and expected to assist with some systems administration tasks as needed.
- Provide user support and help desk assistance
- Proactively work to understand user’s needs as they pertain to their job functions
- Suggest improvements to overall user experience
- Advise and assist with planning and implementation of IT projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience helping end-users in a support or assistance role
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- A desire to help users and the organization at large to succeed
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft IT product ecosystem, including:
- Windows Server and Workstation
- Microsoft 365
- Office Desktop Apps
- Active Directory
- Experience solving problems in a time-sensitive environment
- Naturally curious with a drive to learn more and understand how things work
- Flexibility working outside regular business hours when needed
Would be an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint administration
- Experience with RingCentral administration
- Experience in a customer service role
Please reply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter explaining why you are suitable for and should be considered for the position, your salary expectations and your resume.