Newsfile is a full-service filing agent, with comprehensive knowledge of both US and Canadian regulatory filing requirements. Our innovative solutions allow us to deliver value-added EDGAR filing, SEDAR filing, and SEDI filing services to many reporting entities and service providers.
From news release to technical report, we work with your team to prepare and submit filings from numerous source document formats. Our internal XBRL and filing teams work side-by-side, providing seamless preparation of forms 10-Q, 10-K, 20-F, and 40-F.
Avoid the complexities of filing form 13F in-house each quarter —
let us show you how our form 13F filing solution can save your firm time and money. We are also available
to assist with other investment manager filings, including form 13H,
schedule 13G, Section 16 filings on form 3, form 4, and form 5, and early warning reports on SEDAR.
Use our software to create, save, and file form 3, form 4, and form 5 or allow us to prepare these submissions on your behalf.
Let us build you a customized, integrated outsourced filing solution that will allow your team to concentrate on your core business.
The Newsfile Advantage
When working with us on SEC EDGAR filings, you will find value in the following areas:
- Quality HTML filings optimized for format, navigation, and printing will enhance your investor relations function
- Quality XBRL files created by our internal team using proprietary software
- Payment of SEC filing fees using funds maintained in our SEC bank account will assist you in clearing time-sensitive registration statements
- Useful online tools including form 12b-25 and form 6-K generators and a fee calculator will save you time, especially during deadline days
- Web accessible proofs and simultaneous over-the-phone changes will enable you to easily make last minute changes and share your document with others securely
- Fast turnaround time will enable you to review proofs within 24 hours (usually same business day)
When working with us on SEDAR filings, you will find value in the following areas:
- Estimates of regulatory filing fees and the collection and submission of these on your behalf
- Experience in working with all 13 securities commissions in Canada and knowledge of their requirements
- Knowledge of the Canadian filing requirements for OTC BB listed issuers and the ability to simultaneously file material on both EDGAR and SEDAR
Contact us to learn about our pricing and how our filing solutions can work for you.